Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Impact Waxahachie

I have been asked to be on the Board of the newly formed Impact Waxahachie. It is an organization that gets involved with the community to make people aware of under age drinking and substance abuse. I have pondered why I was asked to be on this board? I feel at times that I'm not the type of person that needs to be on any board. But, the more I think and pray about it I learn that God's timing is never wrong. He has placed me in this position for a reason. Right now I don't know why, but in due time he will let me know. I am excited though. On January 22,2009 I will be speaking at a board meeting. It is really hard to fathom that God has brought up from a career drunk, To a public speaker, to a board member , and to play His Son in a Christmas play. God has brought me a long way. Also He has placed the most wonderful, most caring, and loving woman in my life. The woman that I will be marring on March 7, 2009. For all of this I can not thank God enough. I will NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



NEVER GIVE UP

JT

1 comment:

Karen Brooks said...

Congratulations - on both!!!