Friday, January 16, 2009

The Wedding



Well, we have set a date fir our wedding. It will be Saturday March 7, 2009 @ 2:00pm. It will be in Ferris, we are trying to get the Church of Christ church where we weent together as high school kids. The Rev. J B Hurd will be officiating.And I finally found a woman after my own heart. She is going to let me have a Texas Longhorn type colored wedding. HOOK'EM HORNS BABY!!!!!As soon as we can get invitations made we will send them out. We are going to do a lot of it as on-line invitations but we will also mail some out. I would like to invite any and all who read this to come. God has brought me a very long way. Like I told Rev. Hurd, the difference between this marriage and the ones I've had before, that this one is centered around God. NOt around me.

NEVER GIVE UP !!

J T

1 comment:

Karen Brooks said...

I am so happy for you guys!!! I will be there with bells on!!! (and maybe a little Hook'm Horns pride to boot)!!!