Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wedding


I need to apologize to a few people. First I need to apologize to my mom and dad. I am truly sorry for not informing y'all first of our wedding. When Julie and I decided on March 7Th, it came to us so fast. We were worried about how things were going to go IE; the church, the pastor, the reception, the announcement in the paper,numerous things had to happen. I just totally forgot to tell the people who are the most important in my life. For that I am truly sorry. I never intended to leave y'all out. It happened by mistake. I pray that y'all will forgive me and be a part of this special day for Julie and myself.Here is a copy of the picture we are using on our invitations. It was taken at Bachman Lake in Dallas. Ig you do not get an invitation please don't be offended. You are more than welcomed to attend.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

J, you do not have to apologize...I so understand and love you any way...haha..This is about you and Julie....have the best day ever and I will be there to help and support you both in all you do..I love you to the sky and back baby boy....